- 4 slices brioche
- 2 1 oz pieces of dark chocolate bar (not baking chocolate)
- 1 small banana, cut into ¼" coins
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the panini maker and melt the butter. If you don’t have a panini maker, set a skillet over medium heat on the stove and make the sandwich the same way you would a grilled cheese.
- 2Brush the butter over the four pieces of bread and place two of the pieces butter-side down on your work surface.
- 3Top the two pieces with half of the sliced bananas and pieces of chocolate, and cover with the other pieces of bread, butter side up.
- 4Place the sandwiches into the panini maker and cook until the chocolate is melted and the bread is golden brown.
Similar Related Posts:
- March 22, 2017
4 Ways to Add Colour and Nutrients to Your Toddler's Diet
These seasonal ingredients will add a burst of colour and an injection of vitamins A and C, iron, magnesium and potassium to your toddler's diet.