- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp minced dill pickles
- 1 Tbsp pickle brine
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- canola or olive oil, for grilling
- 1 lb. skinless salmon, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Cajun or seafood seasoning blend
- salt and pepper
- 12 slider buns, toasted
- Thinly sliced (lengthwise) mini cucumbers
Prep and Cook
- 1To make the dilly mayonnaise, combine the mayo, dill pickles, pickle brine and pepper and stir well. Keep in the refrigerator until needed.
- 2To make the salmon sliders, preheat the grill to medium-high and oil grate generously.
- 3In a bowl, combine all the salmon, green onions, panko, egg, parsley, dill, lemon juice, and Cajun season and stir until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Shape into 12 sliders.
- 4Grill the sliders for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the salmon is cooked through and the edges are golden and crispy.
- 5Place the butter lettuce on the bottom halves of the buns and top with a dollop of dilly mayo. Place salmon burger on lettuce and garnish with cucumber slices. Cover with the top halves of the buns. Serve immediately.