- One white rectangular lined paper tablecloth
- Red and blue electrical tape
- Red and blue permanent markers
- Large bowl
How to Make:
- Lay the tablecloth over your table and tape the extra material on the ends and sides underneath, pulling it taut as you go.
- Mark the centre of the table and affix a long piece of red electrical tape down the centre, going from one side of the table to the other.
- Make two more red lines at the ends of the table, six inches in from the edge (these are the goal lines).
- Using the blue tape, make lines 10’12 inches away from the centre line.
- Place the mixing bowl upside down in the centre of the table and trace it with the red marker. This is the faceoff circle. Trace four more circles, two at the top between the blue line and the red goal line, and two at the bottom (see photo above) to make more faceoff circles.
- Draw small red circles in the middle of the faceoff circles, and four other large dots along the blue line as illustrated in the photo.
Optional: Place mini stick nets at the short ends of the table along the goal line.
Tagged under: birthday party,hockey,hockey party,ice rink tablecloth,tablecloth