Spring Party Table Décor
Nature is one of the best sources of inspiration, whether you’re holding your party indoors or outside. You can transform your table into a spring garden of its own with these quick and easy ideas—it’ll be so ‘bloomin’ beautiful, you’ll want to keep it this way for awhile.
Here are 9 tips to get you started:
- Use green tablecloths to represent the grass.
- Hang white and blue paper lanterns to represent the sky.
- Cut flower and bug shapes from 12″x12″ pieces of cardstock, and use as placemats.
- Use spring–themed stickers and decals to decorate the tablecloth.
- Scatter plastic and/or wooden bugs around the table.
- Fill a large glass jar or vase with gummy worms for centerpiece.
- Serve drinks in a plastic watering can and call it “Bug Juice”.
- Paint plant pots yellow and black (bees), and red and black (ladybugs) and use as serving bowls.
- Use colourful paper plates and napkins (green = grass, red = ladybugs, yellow = bees, blue = grass, pink = flowers)
See more of our Celebration of Spring Party food, gifts and loot ideas.