This arugula salad is just like summer on a plate. With seasonal leaves, salty feta, and a bit of crunch from the almonds, your taste buds will be delighted.
Experiment with different berries and cheeses for new taste sensations.
Amazing with grilled fish or on its own as a meal.
- 4 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese or goat cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- pinch sea salt
Prep and Cook
- 1In a large bowl, combine arugula, strawberries, blueberries, dried cranberries, feta, and almonds.
In a small bowl combine balsamic, Dijon, olive oil and sea salt. Whisk until emulsified.
- 2Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and toss gently to coat. Divide between 4 plates and serve immediately.