- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (approx. 5 lemons)
- 2 cups watermelon puree (about 4 cups chopped watermelon)
- ½ cup sugar
- 5 cups cold water
Prep and Cook
- 1To make a simple syrup, combine 1 cup of water and the sugar in a small saucepan and bring it to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Place it in the fridge to cool, approximately 30 minutes.
- 2While the water cools, place the watermelon pieces in a blender and puree until completely smooth; strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds and pulp.
- 3In a large pitcher, combine the lemon juice, watermelon puree, simple syrup and remaining cold water. Stir well and serve over ice.