Pass on the cheese tray and build your own Cheesemas tree, instead.
- 3 or 4 different cheeses, cut into assorted one-inch cubes
- 3 or 4 sprigs of rosemary
- 7 pretzel sticks
Prep and Cook
- 1Arrange your cheese cubes into a triangular tree shape, breaking up the different varieties of cheese with a sprig (or two) of rosemary.
- 2Top the tree with a cherry tomato, and make a trunk using long, thin pretzels.
- 3Serve with assorted shaped and flavoured crackers.
Tagged under: fun christmas food,christmas food,christmas entertaining,cheese platter,cheese recipe,cheese tray