- 1 lb prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to 400˚F and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- 2On a lightly floured work surface, roll the pizza dough to 10” x 20” rectangle. Spread the pizza sauce over the surface of the dough, leaving a ½” border around the perimeter and top with the cheeses.
- 3Roll the dough lengthwise and pinch the seam together; slice into 12 evenly-sized pieces.
- 4Place one pizza roll into each of the paper liners and sprinkle with some of the oregano. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until the dough is cooked and the cheese is bubbling. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Category: No Category