These toddler favourites are great as a meal or a snack. You can even pack them along for a picnic or when you’re taking your lunch to go—they’re a hit every time.
Serves 2 busy toddlers.
- ½ cup cooked chicken, chopped into very fine pieces
- ½ cup shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 2 small whole wheat soft flour tortillas
- ¼ cup diced red and green pepper (optional)
Prep and Cook
- 1Place tortilla on a dry frying pan.
- 2Mix chicken and cheese together in a bowl so that both ingredients can be spread out evenly on top of the tortilla.
- 3Cover with second tortilla and heat on low until the wrap is lightly browned on both sides and cheese is melted.
- 4Let cool before cutting into small triangular pieces.