- 8 oz. chocolate (white, milk and/or dark)
- 2 cups fresh cherries
Prep and Cook
- 1Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Wash cherries without removing the pits or stems, and place in the fridge until they are completely chilled, about 1 hour.
- 3Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a glass bowl set over a pot of simmering water (if you are using all three varieties of chocolate you will need 2-3 oz. of each, placed in separate bowls).
- 4Dip each chilled cherry ¾ of the way into the chocolate, turning to coat it evenly on all sides.
- 5Set cherries on the baking sheet and to sit at room temperature until the chocolate has set, 20-30 minutes.