Cool guests down with these fruity chocolate banana treats.
- 5–6 bananas
- Popsicle sticks
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- Assorted sprinkles
Prep and Cook
- 1Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Peel the bananas and slice off 1" of one end to create a straight surface. Insert the popsicle stick 1-2" into the end of the banana. Repeat with the remaining bananas. Place the baking sheet into the freezer for 10-15 minutes to partially freeze the bananas.
- 3Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a glass bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Dip each banana into the chocolate, turning to coat evenly on all sides.
- 4Set bananas on the baking sheet and cover with sprinkles.
- 5Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the banana is frozen solid.