- 1 bag each, dark brown, light brown and black candy melts
- Mustache lollipop mould
- Lollipop sticks
- ‘Sweets Saloon’ sign
- Wooden skewers
Prep and Cook
- 1Using the double-broiler method, place a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water and melt the dark brown chocolate, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- 2Fill the moulds with the melted chocolate and insert lollipop sticks into the space provided. Place the mould on a baking sheet and transfer to the fridge until the chocolate sets and is completely solid, about 30–40 minutes.
- 3Remove the moulds and slightly twist them to release the lollipops. Wash out the bowl, dry it well and repeat with the remaining candy melts.
- 4Insert the lollipops into a galvanized bucket and cover with shredded, coloured paper. To make the ‘Sweets Saloon’ sign, print off the PDF, cut to the desired size and affix to a wooden skewer.
- 5Candy melts can be purchased at any bulk, craft or cake decorating store. Lollipop moulds and sticks can be purchased at Michaels or any cake decorating store.
- 6Most moulds only make 3–4 mustaches at a time. You will need to make 2–3 batches of each colour to use up an entire package of candy melts.
- 7To serve, insert a piece of flower foam into a bucket (or fill it with sugar or rice) to hold the lollipop sticks in place.