- 1 cup green or white candy melts
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- Assorted sprinkles
Prep and Cook
- 1Melt the candy melts according to the package directions, and then set aside to cool slightly. Transfer to a plastic zip top bag and seal tightly, pressing out any excess air.
- 2Place the pretzels on are parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them at least two-inches apart.
- 3Snip the corner off the zip top bag and pipe the candy melts over the pretzel stick in the shape of a tree, leaving at least one-inch of the pretzel uncovered so it can act as the stump of the tree.
- 4Immediately scatter the sprinkles over the tree and place in the fridge for 10 minutes, or until hardened.
- 5These make excellent toppers for cupcakes and/or cakes.
- 6Chocolate pretzel Christmas trees will keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days.