Makes 36 pieces
- 1 ½ lbs. white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- ¼ cup crushed candy cane pieces
Prep and Cook
- 1Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, extending the paper over the edges. This will make for easy removal of the candy once it’s set.
- 2Place the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a large heatproof bowl set over medium-low heat and warm through until the chocolate is completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in peppermint extract and half of the candy cane pieces.
- 3Spread mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- 4Scatter the remaining candy cane pieces over the top, and chill the fudge for 2 hours or until completely firm. Remove from the pan by lifting the edges of the parchment paper. Cut into squares.