- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded white cabbage
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 6 potato rolls (or regular dinner rolls)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 lb thinly sliced corned beef deli meat
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F. Whisk together the mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Place the white and purple cabbage and carrot in a medium bowl. Slice the rolls in half and spread a thin layer of the mayonnaise mixture on both sides of the bun. Place the pieces on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes or until the buns are toasted and the edges are lightly browned.
- 3While the buns are baking, add the vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar to the bowl with the remaining mayonnaise, and stir well. Pour over the cabbage and carrots and toss to combine.
- 4Remove the buns from the oven. Divide the corned beef evenly between the bottom halves of the rolls. Top with coleslaw and cover with the top bun. Serve immediately.
Tagged under: cabbage,coleslaw,sliders,corned beef