Add some ‘devil’ to the dishes you’ll be serving your little angels.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp each, salt and pepper
- Red pepper strips, cut into ¼-inch triangles
Prep and Cook
- 1Carefully remove the egg yolks from the whites and place the yolks in a small mixing bowl. Add the mayonnaise, Dijon, salt and pepper and stir to combine well.
- 2Transfer the mixture to a piping bag fitted with a small round tip and pipe the yolks back into the hard-boiled egg whites.
- 3Add the red pepper (for devil horns) and sprinkle some paprika over top of the eggs.
Tagged under: devilled eggs,egg recipe,halloween recipe