- ½ honeydew melon (cut crosswise and seeded)
- ½ cantaloupe (cut crosswise and seeded)
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 cup red grapes
- 2 large mint leaves
Prep and Cook
- 1Set honeydew melon half on a large platter. Using a sharp knife, cut two pieces lengthwise from the cantaloupe, for the ears. Cut one piece in half to create the floppy ear; place the other ear parallel to it.
- 2Slice the remaining cantaloupe, remove the rind and cube the flesh; set aside.
- 3Arrange one raspberry on the honeydew melon for the nose. Place two blueberries above for the eyes. If the berries are inclined to roll off the melon, use a shark knife to trim the bottoms so they will lay flat.
- 4Scatter the cubed cantaloupe and remaining fruit around the bunny face and ears. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.