- 1 tablespoons coconut or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 398mL can Hunt’s Heirloom Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 lb. shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ lime, juiced
- Kosher salt
Prep and Cook
- 1Warm the coconut oil in a skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and stir into the oil, cooking until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes and coconut milk. Stir and simmer, reducing the heat slightly if needed, for 5 minutes.
- 2Add the shrimp and toss to combine. Cook until the shrimp is pink and warmed through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in chopped cilantro (reserving some for a garnish if you like) and lime juice. Taste and check seasonings, adding salt if needed. Serve at once.
Similar Related Posts:
A Perfect Kid-Approved Snack Recipe: Garlic Pretzel Knots
We love a delicious bread recipe, especially one that comes in snack size for little hands.
15 Meal Ideas for Toddlers (And the Whole Family, Too)
There is nothing cuter, or pickier, than a toddler. To ease your mealtime pain, we have a wide array of terrific meal ideas for toddlers to choose from!