- 1 tablespoons coconut or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 398mL can Hunt’s Heirloom Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 lb. shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ lime, juiced
- Kosher salt
Prep and Cook
- 1Warm the coconut oil in a skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and stir into the oil, cooking until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes and coconut milk. Stir and simmer, reducing the heat slightly if needed, for 5 minutes.
- 2Add the shrimp and toss to combine. Cook until the shrimp is pink and warmed through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in chopped cilantro (reserving some for a garnish if you like) and lime juice. Taste and check seasonings, adding salt if needed. Serve at once.
Similar Related Posts:
- February 13, 2019
Rich and Creamy Chocolate Tart - Gluten-Free and Vegan!
With Valentine’s Day approaching, I've been thinking about what special treat to make for my family.