Lemon Roasted Potatoes
- 2 small whole wheat flour tortillas
- ¾ cup cooked fish chunks
- 2 Tbsp salsa
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
Prep and Cook
- 1Place tortillas on dinner plates and sprinkle cheese evenly over each tortilla.
- 2Spoon salsa and fish onto each half of the tortilla.
- 3Fold tortillas over and press down until sealed.
- 4Heat frying pan over medium heat.
- 5Brush pan lightly with grapeseed oil.
- 6Place one or both quesadillas in the pan and grill for about 2 min per side or until cheese is melted and tortillas are lightly browned.
- 7Cut into wedges.
Category: No Category