- 1½ cups fresh or frozen peas, cooked and cooled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4-6 fresh basil leaves
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 lbs gnocchi
- ½ lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 1” pieces (approx. 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup light cream
- Optional: fresh ground pepper, sliced green onions
Prep and Cook
- 1Combine the peas, olive oil, Parmesan, and basil in a food processor and process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- 3Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add green beans and cook until tender, 2-3 minutes. Drain.
Tagged under: dinner recipe,gnocchi with pea pesto and green beans