Ice Wine Sangria
On a hot summer day, there’s nothing more refreshing – and relaxing – than a glass of cold sangria. While usually made with red or white wine, we’ve flipped the switch and made this version with Niagara ice wine. Infused with plenty of fresh fruit, this drink is both sweet and satisfying.
Makes 1 litre
- 1 cup ice wine
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 2 cups apple or white grape juice
- 1 cup club soda, plus extra for serving
- 1 cup chopped or sliced fruits, like berries, cherries and limes.
Prep and Cook
- In a pitcher, combine the ice wine, orange liqueur, juice and club soda. Stir in the fruit and chill for two hours minimum.
- To serve, pour into ice filled glasses, taking care to spoon in some of the fruit. Top with additional club soda, if desired. Serve immediately.