- 1 to 2 thin slices of lemon, cut into small pieces
- 3 to 4 fresh mint leaves, cut into small pieces
- Cold water
- Ice cube tray (regular or shaped)
- 1 to 2 cans frozen pink lemonade
- Regular or sparkling water (cold)
Prep and Cook
- 1Decide on an ice cube tray and rinse it out with cold water. Place a small piece of lemon and/or mint into the bottom of each ice cube mold. Fill with cold water and place in the freezer until frozen solid.
- 2Make the lemonade as per the package directions. Serve the lemonade in a glass serving pitcher or bottle and place the ice cubes in a small glass bowl.
Tagged under: lemonade,herbed ice cubes,summer drinks