Yield: 2 cups
- 1 540ml can chickpeas or garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- Juice of ½ lemon (about 1 to 2 Tbsp)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp dill weed
- Assorted vegetables (broccoli, carrots, cucumber, peppers, celery)
- Mini terracotta plant pots without drain holes, washed
Prep and Cook
- 1Combine the chickpeas or garbanzo beans, olive oil, tahini, yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, salt and dill weed in a food processor and blend until smooth to create the hummus.
- 2Fill the terracotta pots with the hummus. 'Plant' a small garden in each pot by adding a vegetable or two.
- 3Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Fill a basket or silver bowl with additional vegetables to be used for dipping.
Similar Related Posts:
- October 19, 2018
No-Bake Oatmeal, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Balls
These no-bake energy balls are the perfect recipe for kids of any age who are getting started with cooking.