- 1 can (19-oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 Tbsp tahini (sesame seed paste)
- ¼ cup low fat cream cheese
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- Kosher salt
Prep and Cook
- 1In a food processor, combine chickpeas, garlic, water, lemon juice and spinach.
- 2Pulse until ingredients are finely chopped.
- 3Add tahini, cream cheese and olive oil and process until dip is smooth (or desired consistency), scraping down the sides as you go.
- 4Add salt to taste.
- 5Serve hummus with bread sticks, flat bread, pita wedges, raw veggies (asparagus, carrots, cucumber, peppers, or snap peas) on a platter, in bowls or small glasses.