Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 4 Tbsp liquid honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half through their equator
Prep and Cook
- Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, mustard, honey, and lemon juice and season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Pour the marinade into a large baking pan or Ziploc bag and marinate the chicken for a minimum of 4 hours, turning the meat frequently.
- Prep the grill (or use a grill pan on the stove top) making sure it is well oiled, and cook the meat until golden brown and cooked through, 4-5 minutes per side.
- Place 2-4 chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag and freeze. Storing all of them in the same package will reduce the quality of the meat as you open and close the bag repeatedly to remove the chicken from the freezer.
- Slice chicken breasts and serve over our bacon and egg kale Caesar salad or cobb salad.
- Slice chicken and sauté in oil with a little taco seasoning and stuff them into tacos or quesadillas.
- Make paninis or sandwiches with whole cooked chicken breasts.
- Shred chicken breasts and add to soups and pastas.