- 6 English muffins, sliced in half
- ½–⅔ cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- Assorted pizza toppings: pepperoni slices, red pepper, green pepper, black or green olives, corn, cheese strings
Prep and Cook
- 1Place assorted toppings into individual bowls, cutting peppers into thin strips.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Divide the sauce evenly between the English muffin halves. Top with mozzarella cheese and transfer the mini pizzas to the baking sheet. Bake for 6–8 minutes.
- 4Serve pizzas and allow kids to decorate their own monster faces with the toppings.