- Large marshmallows
- Orange chocolate candy melts
- Purple, black and green sprinkles
- Candy googly eyes
- White decorator icing
- Edible black marker or black gel-paste food colouring
- Striped straws, lollipop sticks or wooden skewers
Prep and Cook
- 1Melt orange chocolate in the microwave in 20-second intervals, or on the stovetop in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Place sprinkles in a shallow dish.
- 2Slide marshmallows onto straws, sticks or skewers. Dip the top of the marshmallows into the melted chocolate, then into the sprinkles.
- 3Lay the marshmallow pops on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and allow them to dry.
- 4Affix eyes to the centre of the marshmallow using the white decorator icing. Draw a mouth on with the edible marker, or by using a toothpick dipped into the gel-paste food colouring.
Tagged under: marshmallow,pops,monster-themed