- 2 broccoli heads
- 10 baby carrots
- ¼ red pepper, seeds removed
- 2 black olives
- Vegetable dip
Prep and Cook
- 1Cut broccoli and trim florets from the stalks into assorted sizes.
- 2Fill two small bowls with dip and place a black olive in the centre of each bowl.
- 3Place the dip bowls in the centre of a large serving platter.
- 4Lay 5 carrots above each dip bowl and angle them slightly to form the monster’s eyebrows.
- 5Cut the red pepper in half making a slightly wavy pattern. Position the pepper pieces to form the monster’s lips.
- 6Fill up the rest of the platter with broccoli, taking care to tuck the broccoli into the small spaces around the eyes, eyebrows and lips.
- 7Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Tagged under: halloween recipe,monster head veggie platter,monster recipe,veggie platter,vegetable platter