These Oscar-worthy cupcakes are super-easy to make for your little stars.
- 12 to 24 mini-chocolate and/or vanilla cupcakes
- 1 cup chocolate and/or vanilla frosting
- Gold foil mini-cupcake liners
- Star toppers
- Small wooden skewers
- Piping bag
- Large star piping tip
Prep and Cook
- 1Bake the cupcakes (in white cupcake liners) as per the recipe directions. Allow them to cool completely.
- 2Place each baked cupcake inside a gold foil liner.
- 3Fit a piping bag with a large star tip and fill it with the chocolate frosting.
- 4Pipe a large star on the top of each cupcake (the tip should be wide enough that the star will cover the entire surface of the cupcake).
- 5Cut out paper stars and attach them to the wooden skewers with a piece of tape or small amount of glue.
- 6Insert stars into the cupcakes.
- 7To decorate the serving dish, attach a piece of film roll garland around the perimeter of a cake stand.