Makes 20 pieces
- 1 pkg. pretzel rods
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- Assorted decorations like crushed candy canes, sprinkles or small candies
Prep and Cook
- 1Melt the chocolate in the microwave, in 20 second intervals, or in a heatproof bowl set over simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth and glossy.
- 2Dip the ends of the pretzels into the pot, covering at least 1/3 of the stick with the melted chocolate. Decorate with candy or sprinkles, and lay on the parchment paper, allowing the chocolate to set at room temperature.
- 3Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.