Makes approx. ½ cup
- 4 cloves garlic
- Zest of 1 large lemon (about 1-2 tsp)
- ¼ cup (60 ml) fresh rosemary leaves
- 10 Tbsp (100 ml) kosher salt
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°F, and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Peel the garlic and remove the sprout from the clove. Place in the bowl of a food processor along with the lemon zest, rosemary leaves and two tablespoons of the salt. Blend until the mixture resembles wet sand. Transfer to the baking sheet and toss with the remaining salt.
- 3Spread the mixture evenly over the pan and bake for 10-12 minutes or until it looks dry. Cool completely and break up any chunks, if necessary. Store in a sealed jar.