- 2 sleeves chocolate wafer cookies (or graham crackers)
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
Prep and Cook
- 1In a large bowl, beat the cream, vanilla and sugar using a hand-held or electric mixer on high speed, until soft peaks form.
- 2Place a small dollop of cream in the bottom of a 9” x 13” (or similar sized) baking pan. Press 9 wafers into cream in rows of 3. Top wafers with another dollop of the whipped cream spread to the edges of the biscuits and cover with a layer of sliced berries.
- 3Repeat three times so you end up with 4 layers of cookies. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 to 12 hours.
- 4To serve, gently warm the chocolate sauce and drizzle it over the ‘cake.’ Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Tagged under: cake recipe,icebox cake,ice cream cake