Makes 20 pieces
- 1 loaf pound cake, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 pint strawberries, washed, hulled and halved
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Wooden skewers
Prep and Cook
- 1Thread strawberry onto a wooden skewer, followed by a piece of pound cake, another berry and a second piece of cake. Repeat with remaining cake and berries.
- 2To make the dipping cream, combine the cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar in a small bowl, and beat until combined. Add the whipping cream and continue beating until thick and fluffy.
- 3To serve, place the strawberry shortcake skewers on a platter and serve the dip in a bowl.