Straws become a source of entertainment when presenting these birthday beverages.
- Fresh or frozen lemonade
- Glass Mason jars
- Striped or plain straws
- Black or white cardstock
- Parchment paper
- Coloured or patterned paper
- Hole punch
- Spray adhesive/glue stick
Prep and Cook
- 1Using spray adhesive or a glue stick, attach a piece of patterned or coloured paper to a piece of parchment paper (for stabilizing and waterproofing).
- 2Trace the Mason jar lid around the paper and cut a piece to place inside each rim.
- 3Using a hole punch, make a slot for the straw to slip through.
- 4Draw a moustache template on a piece of black cardstock and cut it out. Or use a printable PDF template on white cardstock.
- 5Trace the template on another piece of black cardstock making as many moustaches as needed. Cut them out.
- 6Glue the moustaches to the straws and place the paper lids inside the rims.
- 7Fill the mason jars with lemonade. Attach the lids and slide in the straws.
Tagged under: circus lemonade,ringmaster lemonade,circus party,lemonade