- 1 cup pancake batter
- 1 cup cooked, mashed sweet potato
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp butter
Prep and Cook
- 1Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Peel the potato and chop into one inch cubes. Add the potato to the water and cook until fork tender, about 10 minutes. Drain the potato and mash it. Set aside.
- 2Make one cup of pancake batter as per recipe. Add the sweet potato, cinnamon and nutmeg and stir well to combine.
- 3In a non-stick pan, set over medium-high heat, melt the butter and spread it around to coat the pan.
- 4Using a ¼ cup measure, pour the batter into the pan. Cook for approximately three minutes or until bubbles break the surface.
- 5Turn the pancakes with a spatula and cook until the bottom is slightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter until all of the pancakes are cooked.
Category: No Category