These ‘bones’ are a healthy way to give your own kids’ bones a treat.
- Cucumber slices
- Carrot sticks
- Red pepper slices
- Celery sticks
- Sliced radishes
- 1 cup ranch or cucumber dipping sauce
- 1 lettuce leaf
Prep and Cook
- 1Wash and chop all of the veggies.
- 2Arrange the slices and sticks into a skeleton formation complete with a rib cage, spine, legs, feet, arms, hands and shoulders.
- 3Place the dip in a small bowl and arrange at the top of the skeleton for the head.
- 4Add the lettuce leaf to the dip bowl (for hair) and tiny pieces of chopped red pepper (eyes and mouth).
Category: No Category