- 1 ⅓ cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- ⅓ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 pack of Mother Hen Fieldberries Sorbet, softened
- 1 pack of Mother Hen Strawberry Sorbet, softened
- 1 ½ cup Blueberries
Prep and Cook
- 1In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, almonds and butter. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Bake at 350 for 10–12 minutes or until lightly browned
- 3Cool crust for 10 minute on a wire rack.
- 4Arrange scoops of sorbet over crust, alternating flavours.
- 5Cut through sorbet with a knife to swirl.
- 6Cover and freeze overnight.
- 7Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving and decorate with blueberries.