- 1 tsp hot water
- ½ tsp gelatin
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1½–1¾ cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups dried fruit (like raisins and cranberries) and/or nuts
Prep and Cook
- 1Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 2In a small bowl combine the hot water and gelatin, and stir until the gelatin dissolves. Set aside. In a slightly larger bowl, whisk together the yogurt, powdered sugar, honey, salt and vanilla extract until smooth and thick. Add the gelatin mixture and stir to combine.
- 3Place the raisins in a medium bowl and add half the yogurt coating. Toss to lightly coat the fruit with the mixture and pour everything out onto the prepared baking sheet.
- 4Using a fork, separate the raisins as much as you like, making small clusters of fruit. Place the tray in the fridge for 15–20 minutes, or until the coating is mostly set.
Category: No Category