- 4 whole-wheat pitas
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 thinly sliced apples or pears
- 4 Tbsp grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon, chopped
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to broil and cook the pitas for 1 minute. Remove from the oven, flip pitas over and brush with olive oil, dividing it evenly between the four pitas.
- 2Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese over each pita and arrange the apple slices over top. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and some of the crumbled bacon.
- 3Return to the oven and broil for an additional minute or two, or until the cheese is melted and the edges of the pita are crisp.
Similar Related Posts:
- March 22, 2017
4 Ways to Add Colour and Nutrients to Your Toddler's Diet
These seasonal ingredients will add a burst of colour and an injection of vitamins A and C, iron, magnesium and potassium to your toddler's diet.