- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 8–10 taco shells
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup goat cheese, crumbled
Prep and Cook
- 1Place the olive oil in a skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the black beans, corn, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper and stir to combine—cooking until the beans and corn are warmed through.
- 2Scoop the mixture into taco shells and top with romaine, radish and goat cheese.
Tagged under: corn,Taco,black bean,goat cheese,taco recipe