- 2 Tbsp butter
- 8 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 taco shells
- Assorted toppings (optional): salsa, green onion and sour cream
Prep and Cook
- 1Melt the butter in a skillet set over medium heat. Whisk together the eggs, milk, chili powder, salt and half the cheese.
- 2When the butter has melted, add the eggs and cook for 30 seconds. Add the remaining cheese and stir slowly to scramble the eggs as they cook, about 1 minute.
- 3Remove the eggs from the heat and divide evenly among the taco shells. Garnish with salsa and green onions, if desired.
Tagged under: taco recipe,cheese and chili egg tacos,cheese and chili taco recipe