- 1 L chicken broth, store-bought or homemade
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Salt and pepper
Prep and Cook
- 1Bring the stock to a boil in a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat.
- 2In a bowl, combine the eggs and cheese and whisk to blend. Reduce the heat to medium-low and drizzle the egg mixture into the broth, stirring gently with a fork to form thin strands of egg.
- 3Stir in the spinach, cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Season with salt and pepper and serve warm.
Tagged under: soup recipe,stracciatella soup