- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 8 ears corn on the cob, husked
- 1 ½ Tbsp cooking oil
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Prep and Cook
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lime juice and zest, chilli powder, salt, and cayenne (if using). Set aside.
- 2Prepare the grill for medium-high heat. Lightly brush the corn with the oil, place on the grill and cook, turning every 2–3 minutes, until tender and slightly charred, about 10 minutes.
- 3Remove the corn from the heat and brush the mayonnaise mixture onto the hot corn, coating the cob evenly. Place corn on a platter and sprinkle with crumbled feta and chopped cilantro.
- 4This is a messy meal, so serve with wooden skewers or corn holders, if possible.
- 5If you aren’t keen on grilling the corn, you can cook it in a big pot of boiling water for 5–7 minutes, or until the kernels are tender. Drain well, and then proceed with step 3 in the recipe.
Similar Related Posts:
- February 20, 2017
How to Host a Family-Friendly Oscar Party
Sure, your kids may not stay up late enough to watch the entire show come Sunday night, but that doesn't mean they can't help to celebrate Hollywood's biggest day of the year. Our award-worthy menu is full of kid-friendly finger foods and sweet treats that have been given the red-carpet treatment.