- A few socks (who are missing their pair)
- Old clothing, dish towels, or fabric
- Buttons or beads
- Ribbon (optional)
- White glue
How to Make:
- Create a ‘craft station’ (read: kid-friendly covered table) and put the materials around.
- Cut out the old clothing or towels in strips to create ‘hair’ or different shapes that might resemble clothing or body parts (like hands).
- If your toddler has used glue before, let her try gluing on the various materials in whatever pattern she chooses. If not, let her decorate it with markers instead.
- Let the puppet dry and then let the shows begin!