- 1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1½ cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 Tbsp butter, cut into cubes
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 3–6 Tbsp water
Prep and Cook
- 1Pulse everything together in a food processor until it’s mealy and resembles sand.
- 2Add in the water one Tbsp at a time, and pulse between each addition. Continue adding water until the dough forms a ball and rides the blade of the processor.
- 3Remove the dough and form a disc. Wrap it in plastic wrap and chill for 45 to 60 minutes.
- 4Roll out the dough on a lightly-floured surface with a lightly-floured rolling pin. Cut out the shapes and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 15 to 18 minutes, or until crispy.
Category: No Category