- 2 cans Campbell's® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken soup
- 3 cups roasted chicken, shredded
- 1¼ cups milk
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 6 oz mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh spinach, loosely packed
- 4 cups hot cooked penne (about ½ of a 1 lb package)
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup mozzarella, grated
Prep and Cook
- 1Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs and mozzarella in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer to a 3-litre casserole dish.
- 2Mix bread crumbs and mozzarella, and sprinkle evenly over dish. Transfer to a preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes at 375°F or until casserole is bubbling and topping is browned.
- 3Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Tagged under: chicken tetrazzini,chicken tetrazzini recipe