Serves 8 to 10
- 20 regular sized marshmallows, store-bought or homemade
- 20 lollipop sticks
- 1 cup of coloured and/or white chocolate discs
- ¼ cup assorted sprinkles
Prep and Cook
- 1Slide a marshmallow onto the end of each lollipop stick and set aside.
- 2Warm the chocolate discs in a heatproof bowl set over simmering water, or in a microwave (30-50 seconds on high), and stir until melted and glossy.
- 3Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate, covering the top third of each piece. Shake off any excess.
- 4Insert the marshmallow sticks into a piece of foam, or in a small box covered with a piece of aluminum foil to allow lollipops to stand upright.
- 5Scatter sprinkles over the tops of the chocolate and allow it to dry and harden.
- 6Store marshmallow pops in a sealed container or resealable bag.