Makes 18 pieces.
- 1½ cups pitted dates, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Assorted toppings: sesame seeds, coconut, cocoa powder, chopped nuts
Prep and Cook
- 1Place the dates, cocoa powder, oats and honey in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until completely combined and the mixture forms a ball and rides the blade of the processor.
- 2Scoop out one tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Then set on a piece of parchment paper and repeat with the remaining date blend.
- 3Place desired toppings on a shallow plate and roll the truffles around, covering the outside completely.
- 4Store in the fridge for up to one week.