These pancakes are fluffy, delicious and packed with loads of flavour! My girls love topping them with some chopped mango, creamy yogurt, and of course, a generous drizzle of maple syrup. Cook them up for breakfast, a snack, or even dinner.
Makes about 12-15 pancakes
- 400 ml can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs (lightly whisked)
Prep and Cook
- In a small bowl whisk together coconut milk, honey, and eggs until well combined.
- Combine flour, shredded coconut, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until just combined.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Pour about ¼ cup of the batter into skillet and cook for about 1-2 minutes, or until edges start bubbling. Flip and cook on the other side until cooked through, another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup, fresh fruit and/or yogurt.