- 16 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup goat cheese
- ¼ cup crushed pistachios
- 4 wide slices of prosciutto, each cut into 4 long strips
- 16 toothpicks
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to broil (500°F) and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2Cut a small lengthwise slit in the dates.
- 3Divide the goat cheese into 16 equal sized portions and insert cheese into the dates.
- 4Top the goat cheese with crushed pistachios.
- 5Take a strip of prosciutto and wrap it around the centre of the date securing it with a toothpick. Place the stuffed dates on the baking sheet and broil for 3 minutes. Serve warm.
Category: No Category